What stage are you at?
1. Denial - The initial stage.: "It can't be this complicated."
2. Anger .: "How dare you do this to me?!" (either referring to SharePoint, the documentation, or oneself)
3. Bargaining .: "Just let me live to see my solution deploy."
4. Depression .: "I'm so sad, why bother with any lists? (let's just do it as a webpart)."
5. Acceptance .: "I know my career will be in a better place."
Loosely copied from the Wikipedia entry on the Five Stages of Grief. (Coincidentally, according to the 1974 edition of "The Handbook of Psychiatry", the reactions that SharePoint development can evoke are not Grief, they are "Pathological Depressive Reactions," which sounds even more sad...)