I ran their tests in Chrome 0.2.149.27, Firefox 3.0.1 and Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.17184.
Results* are below, higher number is better:
It'll be interesting to see what Firefox 3.1 and TraceMonkey brings to the table, but IE is seriously left in the dust here... And I doubt Google would be foolish enough to stack these tests in Chrome's favor.
* Each time you run these tests, the score will fluctuate, based on what else is going on on your system. These are the results of single tests, re-running the test gave different values, but the overall trend is the same.
** After the second Test I got the "Stop running this script?" warning - I clicked No as soon as I could, but not sure if that affected the score on the subsequent tests...
Related articles by Zemanta
- Google Chrome is Gold on My Computer: Less Slack for a Slacker
- GetClicky Analytics Service Tracking 2% Google Chrome Usage
- Download Google Chrome Now [Chrome]
- Google Chrome: Initial Reports Round-up
- Google Chrome - Is it Worth it?
- It Looks Like Yahoo Dislikes Internet Explorer Too
- Google launches browser, comic strip [Google Chrome]
- How Badly Will Chrome Hurt Firefox?
- Google Chrome a Killer Browser Already (screencast)
- Reviewing the reviewers of Google's Chrome