Quote(s) of the Day
Image via Wikipedia
Commentary about the other VP Katie Couric interview (you remember, Biden? Tall, gray-haired dude? Long-time Senator from Delaware? Champion of credit card companies and the working man? Suffers from occasional foot-in-mouth syndrome? No?)
From Katie Couric's sit-down with Joe Biden:
"’When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, "look, here's what happened."’ – Joe Biden
"And if you owned an experimental TV set in 1929, you would have seen him. And you would have said to yourself, 'Who is that guy? What happened to President Hoover?'"
– Jesse Walker, reason.com
Related articles by Zemanta
- Seriously? Joe Biden Mixes Up Depression History
- Biden has most to lose in VP debate with Palin
- Is this the best we've got?
- US election Joe Biden and Sarah Palin trained for TV debate over 'gaffe' fears
- Couric Makes News With Interviews
- Joe Biden Roosevelt
- Palin Reads 'Most' If Not 'All' Papers
Why didn't Roosevelt just post a video on YouTube? Or update his MySpace page?
By Anonymous, at Friday, October 03, 2008 9:59:00 AM
Post a Comment